Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ Hero for a day

Hi Blogggers 
Today I will be thinking about if I could have three super powers what would they be?
For my first superpower it would probably be Fire. Fire because I can Fly by putting my fire underneath me and boom I'm flying and because I could shoot people its the power that gets the most wow!

For my second power it would be shape shifting because I could turn into a cheater eagle fast things strong things like a bull Rhino I could be disguised as other humans so that would be pretty cool.

For my third power it would be the power of being god in every video I think you will know why I would want that.

Though it would be a lot of responsibility though it would be cool blog ya later!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikhil, my name is Rio from waikowhai primary school. I like how you said it would be a lot of responsibility because then sometimes you could mess up and kill people. Have you thought of trying to have a less destructive power for the first one can't you do telekinesis you could still fly and even stop bullets. Well good bye see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Nikhil, I hope you are having a great morning so far!

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - they are really creative and I like how you’ve said why you have chosen these particular superpowers. You have said that you would want to be god in every video, I would love to hear why? And what kind of videos do you mean? :)

    Instead of a power that hurts people, what do you think about a power that heals people? If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation because then I could travel the world and not have to pay for flights!

    Thanks for making a blog post, I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer!

    Have a groovy day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.