Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ week 1

Hey bloggers 
This is what I have to do.
For this activity, make a list of ten food items that you could take with you. Please think carefully about what you will take as you won’t have access to a refrigerator or freezer while at sea. Please explain why you would select each item.
On your blog, post your list of 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage and the reasons why you chose these items.
It is difficult to think about what you want because you cant just take anything you have to take things that last.
Here is my list.
  1. I would probably bring caned food because they don't go off easily.
  2. veges because you can eat them raw 
  3. fruit I love fruit and it is helpful because it can give me energy.
  4. Water and a gallon of it because you need water to live.
  5. lollies because I need something nice to eat. and some sugar
  6. frozen grapes because there are lot of them 
  7. fishing rods so I can catch fish 
  8. bread and jam though I have to keep the bread airtight.
  9. I would bring a nut mix so I can snack on something.
  10.  Lastly I would bring Ice tea for something else to drink.

3 comments:

  1. Hi nikhil I like how you put the numbers on the side of each food but next time maybe you could do a capital letter at the start of some of you're sentences but good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Nikhill,

    My name is Kueni and I am one of the blog commenters apart of the Summer learning Journey this summer working with the Ako Hiko cluster. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the 10 food items you would pack with you on a 3 week ocean voyage. I like how you have explained why you would bring each of the items you have chosen. I especially like that you have chosen to bring frozen grapes, aren’t they the best! I also see that you’ve chosen to bring fruit, what’s your favourite fruit? My favourite would have to be strawberries!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog post this summer :)

    Blog ya later,
    Kueni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikhil.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.